Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Classic Spin #8

On November 10 there will be another classic spin. Here is my list of 20 of which I will read the one number that is chosen.


1. Emma by Jane Austen
2. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
3. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
4. The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
5. Light in August by William Faulkner
6. My Childhood by Maxim Gorky
7. Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann
8. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
9. Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
10. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
11. Ben Hur by Lew Wallace
12. A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
13. Richard III by William Shakespeare
14. Travels With My Aunt by Graham Green
15. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
16. The Overcoat and Other Stories by Nikolaj Gogol
17. Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waughn
18. Sweet Bird of Youth by Tennessee Williams
19. The Taming of a Screw by William Shakespeare
20. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

I am happy to say that I have read 3 of the 50 books I put on my list.

Comments

  1. It would be wonderful if your choice was Buddenbrooks, of which I'm reading this November for German Lit Month. We could carry on together! I'm loving it so far...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster