Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book Blogger Hop


Following Elizabeth's blog over at  Silver's Reviews I found a reference to the Book Blogger Hop on "Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer". Each week a question about books is asked for you to answer and link back to the page. This weeks question is:

"Do you lend your books out to friends and family?"

My answer is YES! I am bad at keeping track so I rely on the lender to give it back to me. Or, I might say, you can keep it or give it to somebody else. I like to share my favourite books with other people. They might not always like it as I do, but there will always be a little bit of discussion around it.

What about you?

Comments

  1. I share my books too and keep a list of who has what.

    I won't lend a few books out just because I don't want anything happening to them. :)

    ENJOY your day.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only lend books I don't want back - in other words, I give them away. If I don't do that, I donate them to the library or swap them. There are a few books that are very special to me that I keep in a special place and don't lend, give away, donate or swap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster