Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Challenges and Memes 2018






Another year, another challenges. I will continue with some of the challenges that I participated in during last year, and there will be some new, I am sure. Probably join some during the year as they turn up.

I hope to be more organised in my reading this year, but a lot depends on my TBR shelves. There just have to be less books there in the end of the year. I also aim to read more new books this year. It seems that most of the books I read have been written a few years back. Looking at the three books I considered the best last year, were written in 1901, 1953 and 2002. The last one has to be counted as rather new, I guess!

I have divided challenges and memes under two labels this year. They will be easier accessible this way. My Challenges are:

Mount TBR Reading Challenge
Full House Reading Challenge
European Reading Challenge
Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
Where Are You Reading Challenge
Cloak & Dagger Challenge
2 x 18 Reading Challenge
52 Books in 52 Weeks




The Memes are:

Book Beginnings on Fridays
The Friday 56
6 Degrees of Separation
Bookmarks Monday
The Classics Club

I do not post every week on the memes, but try to participate as often as I can. I love these memes and it is interesting to see what the rest of you come up with.

Have an interesting and challenging year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster