Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Sunday bliss - From E-book to E-bike

Me with the E-bike!
Another lovely autumn day that has to be used. Yesterday we passed by the bike shop to pick up my bike that has been serviced. Once inside the shop we found this wonderful e-bike and my husband, Martin, insisted that I should try it. He has been trying for some time, to convince me that an e-bike is something for me. I have resisted, but once I tried it, I only needed about two minutes to realise that this was an absolutely fantastic bike. I did not need to much convincing that this would be a wonderful Christmas present.


Since it is too big to put under the tree, we decided to buy it right away. In this way I could benefit from the lovely autumn and still use it.  So already today we ventured out. Martin had to use one of the two bikes we just had in for service. Just ordinary bikes since I am not much for these modern bikes! Hmm, seems it is not entirely true. But...I am absolutely in love with this e-bike and can see myself improving on my physical condition within short! Let's hope.


 I did a little bit of biking yesterday just to try it out, but today was really exceptional! We went over to Chateau La Hulpe, continued toward Lake Genval and ended up taking a glass of champagne in a bar on the way. It was absolutely lovely sitting there in the sunshine, looking out over the lake.

Once home I made a check-up of the tour. Around 27 km in 1 hour 39 minutes, with an average of 16.6 km an hour! Not bad for a beginner. I am totally knocked out and I just hope that I will be able to rise tomorrow! But as Scarlet O'Hara said: Tomorrow is another day! 

What a wonderful day!

The beautiful surroundings of
Chateau La Hulpe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster