Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Back to blogging!

It has been a busy month for me, so as a consequence, the blogging has been suffering. First my parents were here for two weeks which was very nice. We don't meet that often. Then we were preparing documents for the sale of our flat in Mallorca. Last week saw us there, emptying the flat and finalising the sell contract. A lot of work! At the same time it was sad to leave this wonderful apartment, but it was too big for us and a lot of work. Next time we go to Mallorca we rent something and just enjoy this wonderful island, where you always discover something new.

The Content Reader
View from the Cathedral in Palma
Reading has been a little bit slow as well, but I have managed to finish a few books in March. I also wrote four reviews. Reviews will come for the wonderful The Sage of Waterloo by my Brontë group friend Leona Francombe, for an interesting audio book on Che by Björn Kummas well as What Maise Knew by Henry James. It is not that easy to review his novels, since, once you have finished the book, you start wondering what he meant! On Saturday I read a very interesting historical fiction on Great Garbo, Blekingegatan 32 (this is the address where she lived in Stockholm) by Lena Einhorn.

The Content Reader

I have been following your posts on feedly, so is rather up to date. Still some more commenting to do. I only read six books in March, although I have a hunch at the back of my head that I have forgotten to mention another read! Have to check when I come home.

All the best for reading in April! Hope to read some more from my TBR shelves, which are also connected to several of my challenges. I have already started The Sleepwalkers, The Prague Cemetery, The Knights Templar in Britain and a book about Belgian History. Hopefully, I will finish all of them in April.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is really great. I will write a post about it, but the book has mysteriously disappeared! I am not able to find it. The last time I saw it is probably when I took the picture. Have to continue looking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster