Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Challenge update - What’s in a Name

This challenge is hosted by Wormhole, with six different criteria to fullfil.

A country - The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Mantel (Read)

An item of clothing - The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins (Read)

An item of furniture -  The Binding Chair by Kathy Harrison

A profession - Alkemistens dotter (The Alchemist's Daughter) by Carl-Michael Edenborg (Read)

A month of the year - Light in August by William Faulkner

A title with the word 'tree' in it - Under the Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy

The titles are the one I have chosen for each criteria.  As mentioned earlier, I try to use books from my TBR shelves to fulfil the challenges. These books all come from there, except The Woman in White which I read electronically.

Half away through the year I have finished three of the six books. I am reading Under the Greenwood Tree, and I do love Hardy, but find this book somewhat difficult. Mostly because it is written in dialect and it is difficult to read. However, it is not a thick book so I will dedicate to finish it during June.

How are you doing with your challenges? Are you also following this one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler